Please visit our Contact Us page for full contact details.
Discover our personalisation services here.
Any product which is described as an ‘online exclusive’ will only available to purchase on Burberry.com or through the Burberry app (where available) and is not available in any Burberry stores, through any Burberry authorised retailer or on any other website. If a customer has difficulties placing and order through Burberry.com, Customer Service may be able to assist by taking the customers’ details and placing the order for the “online exclusive” product over the telephone. ‘online exclusive’ products ordered online or though Customer Service can be collected from your selected Burberry store using the Burberry complimentary collect in store service, where available.
If you receive notification that your credit or debit card or other payment method has been declined, please contact your issuing bank or payment provider. Before doing so, please ensure that:
- The card details or payment information entered are correct. For instance, your 16 digit code is correct and that you have selected the right card type
- The 3 or 4-digit security number is correct
- Your credit card has not expired
If you have saved your card details or payment information we also recommend that you:
- Check that the selected card or method of payment is active and that it has not expired
- Ensure that the billing address matches the credit
card or payment
method used for payment
- You can edit saved credit card details or payment information by selecting the ‘Update Billing Address’ button and following the instructions
- Ensure you have supplied a correct three or four digit
security number for the
selected card or payment method
- We always re-prompt for this information to uphold the security of your stored details
If you would like further assistance, please Contact Us.
No, tax on purchases made on Burberry.com or through any Burberry app cannot be recovered through the VAT Retail Export Scheme.
You will not be required to pay any import taxes or duties.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.
- Certain items such as exotic skins, furs, cosmetics, fragrance and nail polish have strict international trading agreements and regulations to which we must adhere. Unfortunately we are unable to ship these items to certain countries outside of the EU and US and to certain states within the US and countries in the EU.
- There are restrictions on jewellery to Russia.
- You will be notified of such restrictions at checkout.
Burberry Classic Cashmere Scarves are made in Scotland at two historic mills in the towns of Elgin and Ayr. From careful selection of the natural fibres to washing the fabric in local spring water, each step in creating a Burberry Classic Cashmere Scarf involves expert knowledge that has been handed down through the generations. Other types of Burberry cashmere scarves may be made in other countries. Please refer to our product pages for more information.
Due to the high quality and delicate nature of the yarn used to weave the Burberry Cashmere Scarf, it is recommended that you do not handwash this item. Please see the garment’s label for care instructions and consult your dry-cleaner for details of specialist care to help maintain its characteristic softness and lustre.
As a commitment to protecting British manufacturing, the Burberry Heritage Trench Coat is made in England. Please refer to our product pages for more information. In order to make a trench coat, many individual processes and techniques must be completed, and each of these ensures the continued quality and unique appearance the Burberry Trench Coat is known for.
Our Heritage Trench Coats are not waterproof, the Heritage Trench Coat is designed to protect the wearer against rain and made from water-repellent cotton gabardine, a fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The innovative cloth is woven from fine, compacted cotton in a structure that prevents water from permeating the fabric.
It is not recommended that you wash your trench coat. A Burberry Trench Coat should be professionally dry-cleaned – please see the garment’s care label for instructions. It is recommended that your trench coat is reproofed following dry-cleaning, in order to maintain its water-repellent qualities. If your trench coat has detachable fur or leather trim detailing, please consult your dry-cleaner for further advice.
We offer a selected range of repair services on handbags, small leather goods and outerwear. We do not offer a repair service for Burberry clothing apart from outerwear.
Visit your local store where your item(s) will be examined and you will be advised on the options available to you. Not all repairs are possible however we will endeavour to fulfil your request.
Please note: repairs may be chargeable.
A complimentary alteration service is available on full priced garments within three months of purchase. Any alterations will be measured and pinned as necessary. This complimentary service is only available for basic alterations. Other alterations are available but will incur a charge.
All alterations will be chargeable for sale items and garments after 3 months of purchase.
If you have a complaint against or dispute with Burberry, you should first contact Customer Service.