Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A single-breasted style reworked with our runway press studs and an excerpt from William Shakespeare's 'Richard II'. Cut from a wool and mohair blend to our slim fit, the design is shaped with an unstructured shoulder and has a half-canvas construction for a defined chest and soft lapel roll.
- Jacket length: 75cm/29.5in. This is based on a size IT 50 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 73% wool, 27% mohair
- Undercollar: 50% linen, 32% wool, 18% viscose
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 50% acetate, 50% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Single-breasted closure, notch lapels, hand-stitched buttonhole on lapel, chest welt pocket, flap pockets, interior button-through welt pockets, working cuffs, single vent
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Jacket sleeves can be altered using our in-store service. Please see FAQs for details.
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery