Leather Detail Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A refined cotton gabardine trench coat with a leather throat latch and cuff straps. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves. Heritage features include epaulettes, a gun flap and a storm shield.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Metal plaque with engraved Burberry lettering at belt end
- Specialist dry clean