Herringbone Wool Cashmere Tweed Asymmetric Coat
- A double-breasted coat tailored from herringbone wool-cashmere tweed for a sense of casual elegance. Inspired by the runway collection, the front closure is artfully cut to curve on one side, reflecting Henry Moore’s rounded forms.
- Coat length: 140cm/55.1in. This is based on a size IT 40 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 177cm/5ft 10in
- Outer: 51% wool, 49% cashmere
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 59% viscose, 41% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Flap pockets
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy